Deluxe Rooms In Wales
At The Grand Hotel, Swansea
Our Deluxe Double Rooms boast luxury as well as style and are an ideal choice for a special treat (rooms may vary in style). Our Deluxe Rooms at The Grand Hotel, Swansea include extra amenities for your comfort during your stay. Our Deluxe Rooms boast luxury & style and are the ideal choice for a special treat.
Deluxe Room Amenities:
- King size beds
- Some deluxe rooms include in-room bath and separate shower
- Deluxe rooms have enhanced décor (interior design of rooms differ)
- Secure key card access
- Large digital flat screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Use of bathrobe and slippers
*Please note rooms may vary in style and decor.
Queen Double Rooms with Hot Tub
Beautifully appointed rooms, offering spacious and elegant comfort. Our Queen Double Rooms are located on the very private top floor, which boasts Swansea’s only outdoor Hot Tubs. Complete with a private balcony including decking area & private hot tub, our ensuite rooms feature an arrival welcome plate, a bottle of wine, robes, slippers, WiFi and complimentary toiletries. Check-in time for Queen Double Rooms are from 4pm.
Terms and Conditions do apply to secure our Deluxe rooms
- Only a valid credit card can secure a room on our executive floor
- On arrival we require a £60 pre-authorisation on a valid credit/debit card, this will then be released on departure. Unfortunately, we will not be able to check guests in without a valid pre-authorisation on a credit/debit card for this room type.
- Cash payment only accepted with additional pre-authorisation on a valid credit card and photo I.D.
- Children are not permitted in our Queen Double Room due to balcony access
- Strict double occupancy conditions apply, that is a maximum of 2 adults only
- We no longer require a pre-authorisation on arrival for all guests, only when they are paying cash.
- Please note, if guests choose to pay by cash, a deposit of £30 per person is required (payable by a pre-authorisation (swipe of a credit/debit card), or cash deposit with a valid photo ID).
Why Choose Us
at The Grand Hotel, Swansea
Nearby Local Attractions
This location is a great holiday destination providing plenty of golden sandy beaches, medieval castles, craft shops, beautiful hills, world-class museums plus much more things to do and see.READ MORE
Relax, unwind or socialise in our newly renovated Bistro at The Grand Hotel, Swansea. A selection of Bistro style meals are served throughout the day.READ MORE
Relax and unwind at the Grand Hotel Swansea and enjoy Afternoon Tea with friends or family. The perfect treat!READ MORE