Our Deluxe Double Rooms boast luxury as well as style and are an ideal choice for a special treat (rooms may vary in style). Our double rooms at the Grand Hotel Swansea include the following amenities for your extra comfort:
- King size beds
- Some deluxe rooms include in-room bath and separate shower
- Deluxe rooms have enhanced décor (interior design of rooms differ)
- Secure key card access
- Large digital flat screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini fridge in room
- Use of bathrobe and slippers
*Please note rooms may vary in style and decor.
Queen Double Rooms with Hot Tub
Beautifully appointed rooms, offering spacious and elegant comfort. Our Queen Double Rooms are located on the very private top floor, which boasts Swansea’s only outdoor Hot Tubs.
Complete with a private balcony including decking area & private hot tub, our ensuite rooms feature; a turn down service, arrival welcome plate, bottle of wine & chocolates, robes, slippers, WiFi, Costa coffee machine and complimentary toiletries.
Check-in time for Queen Double Rooms are from 4pm
Terms and Conditions do apply to secure our Deluxe rooms
- Only a valid credit card can secure a room on our executive floor
- An additional pre authorisation will be needed on arrival
- Cash payment only accepted with additional pre authorisation on a valid credit card and photo I.D.
- Children are not permitted on our Deluxe floor
- Strict double occupancy conditions apply, that is a maximum of 2 adults only
- We no longer require a pre-authorisation on arrival for all guests, only when they are paying cash.
- Please note, if guests choose to pay by cash, a deposit of £30 per person is required (payable by a pre-authorisation (swipe of a credit/debit card), or cash deposit with a valid photo ID).
- Please note our mini bars in Deluxe Double with Bath, King & Queen Suite are not stocked on arrival.
Our Deluxe Rooms boast luxury & style and are the ideal choice for a special treat...